HPW Fresh & Dry Ltd. was founded in 2011 in the middle of the fruit fields of rural Adeiso 70 km from the capital, Accra. Today, we are the largest producer of naturally dried mango, pineapple and whole coconut in West Africa, processing over 20,000 tons of fresh fruit, exporting 2,000 tons of dried fruit and employing 1,000 people.
We are committed to the highest quality fruit availability and maximum food safety standards. All our fruits have an extraordinarily high sugar content.
We procure fresh fruit from over 1’400 small holders in Ghana and its neighboring countries, within a radius of over 1’500 km to minimizes the climatic and agricultural risks of centralized farming practices. We maintain the highest food standards of BRC Level AA and International Food Standards.
The production processes of HPW Fresh & Dry are environmentally friendly and sustainable. All fruit waste is turned into energy for production. Learn more about our Impressive Sustainable Business Model here.
- Manage an efficient production process with continuous improvement.
- Establish a category strategy for Snacks/Retail.
- Defines ideal value-chain, packed/bulk.
- Plan and manage capacity for Snack factory based on internal raw material supply.
- Research and initiate New Product Development (NPD) to increase revenue for Snack factory.
- Interacts with sales, HQ (Admin & Purchasing) and the services in Adeiso.
- Preparation of costing for new products and reports on exiting product yield/ profitability.
- Anticipates and reacts to capacity and demand mismatches.
- Communicates regularly with production planning manager on production status and medium-term plans.
- Exhibit food safety awareness.
- Attends various weekly meetings.
- Advises MD on investment plans.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment and demonstrate correct Health,
- Safety and Environment (HSE) behaviours and leadership.
Required Skills or Experience
- Personality Competencies
- Planning skills
- Product costing
- Experience in food production and retail
- NPD processes
- Business oriented
- Communication skills
- Excellent data management and reporting skills (ERP Use)
- MBA in Business Management/ Agribusiness/Economics or Project Management
- BSC Food Science + 3 years’ experience leading a marketing unit
- 5 years’ experience leading a sales or marketing unit in food
How To Apply
All applications and CV’s should be forwarded to our E-Mail email@example.com
Application Closing Date: Jan 31, 2022