A reputable company wishes to recruit a HR Coordinator
- Respond to Internal and external HR related inquires/requests and provide assistance
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, bio data, leaves, turnover rates, etc.) and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Support recruitment processes by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, shortlisting, issuing employment contracts, etc. Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientation, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Submit reports on general HR activity
- Support other functions as assigned
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Candidate should hold a First Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management.
- Exposure to payroll practices
- Must have effective HR administration and people management skills
- Should have exposure and knowledge of the Labour Law
- Must have some experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Having outstanding communication and interpersonal skills is a plus
- Candidate must have excellent customer service skills.
- Should have excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- Should have a fair understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants should send their cvs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: subject of email should be the role you are applying for.
Application Closing Date: 31st January, 2022.