The HR Data and Payroll Analyst is responsible for:
- To manage SAP Data integrity for VF GH and to drive improvements in data quality
- To drive and manage delivery of technical implementations and OE&C activities into local market
- To support the HR Services team and the HR function in key activities and deliverables: Interfaces, incidents and data projects.
- To drive and manage delivery of payroll process (full process)
- Manages EC Data integrity and data cleanse for VF GH
- Drives improvement of quality and accuracy of HR Data, implementing data integrity measures, data standards, data cleansing and process improvements
- Supports mass upload tool development, and investigates data change implications on interfaces
- Update New Hire on the system / internal/domestic/ international moves
- Coordinating with reward team month to month data changes, transfers, title, salary and salary split change
- Minimum of a University degree
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines while maintaining professional standard.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Drive towards continuous development and improvements
- Proven ability to suggest and implement new processes and procedures
- Self-starter with innovative approach and confidence to embrace new ideas
- Flexibility and ability to manage in a fast changing environment – ability to re-organise resources at short notice to deliver required results
How To Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Closing Date: 19th June, 2022