This position will assist in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and regulatory compliance of labour matters.
- Be responsible for training needs analysis as a basis for planning employee training programs; liaises with suitable training institutions/consultants for resource and programs appropriate for company needs
- Maintain healthy employee and industrial relations by handling all issues presented by unionized staff such as grievances, disputes, counselling, and interface with mother union
- Provide support to the HR Manager to render HR services (i.e., Recruitment, Training & Development, Performance Appraisal, Salary administration) to facilitate timely delivery
- Responsible for the compilation and reporting of all labour statistics to inform rational decision making in issues pertaining attendance, sickness, contract staff etc
- Assist HR Manager to carry out compensation surveys, analyze, and prepare payroll
- Responsible for all welfare facilities such as smooth functioning of staff canteen including coordinating with caterers to provide quality meals
- Maintains personnel records and HR information system to facilitate easy retrieval of personal data when required and respond rapidly to line management requests for information and advice on staff
- Maintain accurate data and update contract with all third-party contractors.
- Assist the HR Manager to deal with all HR protocols involving traveling, and expatriate immigration issues (work permits)
- Coordinate and communicate all monthly meetings including staff durbar and produce regular report accordingly
- Assist the HR Manager in special HR Projects and maintain records of same.
- A minimum degree in HRM, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related
- Three (3) years of relevant experience in the manufacturing industry will add advantage
- Working knowledge of personnel administration
- Good knowledge of Ghana Labour Laws
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to a diverse group of people
- Working IT knowledge – Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV and complete the online application. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 30th June 2022