Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Zipline’s operations teams are growing quickly. Each team is responsible for the success of the country, from managing the execution of our drone deliveries to providing an excellent experience for our customers and key stakeholders. We’re hiring a Data Analyst on the Data team to partner closely with our Flight Ops team, which is responsible for ensuring that the delivery of medical products to health facilities is done in a safe and timely manner.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create operational metrics and reporting: Make sure the team has high quality and timely metrics and reporting in order to continuously improve our daily operations and processes, root cause problems, and measure the success of projects/initiatives.
- Present actionable insights: Deep dive into our data and present actionable insights resulting from analytics projects.
- Build high trust in our data: Maintain the integrity of our data by proactively identifying issues and working with engineering and operations teams to implement robust solutions.
- Coach operators on data analysis: Help operators be self-sufficient with data by sharing your knowledge through good documentation and conducting training sessions.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We strongly value folks from diverse backgrounds. If you are unsure whether you are fully qualified, still feel free to apply!
Candidates will have these leadership and professional skills
- Attention to detail
- Organized and reliable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Able to work independently, but knows when to ask for help
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Understands the value of data
- Aptitude for learning/growing technical skill
Candidates should have some familiarity and experience with the below technical skills
- Excel or Google Sheets
- Basic SQL
- Data visualization
- Generating operational or business metrics
- Building reports
- Analyzing data
Candidates might also have some familiarity and experience with the below technical skills
- BI tools like Tableau, Sisense, or Looker
Location: This position is based in Ghana and the selected candidate must be able to travel to our distribution centers in Ghana, Rwanda, and Nigeria to work with stakeholders with some frequency (1-2 times quarterly max) and overlap working hours with both GMT and PST time zones.
Method Of Application
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date: Ongoing