iMedic eHealth Co. LTD is a digital healthcare technology company located in Accra, Ghana focused on increasing access to safe, quality and affordable healthcare in Africa.
We are currently seeking to hire a Junior Software Engineer
It is a start up firm that has developed a proprietary software known as the iMedic Engine. The iMedic application is designed as a marketplace where healthcare consumers can access healthcare from approved medical providers.
Our goal is to make healthcare more affordable through technology. We empower our clients with innovative solutions, developing superior, value-priced software which surpasses industry competition. Our software has been developed on the AWS Bubble.io system, which enables our clients to run their businesses more efficiently by enhancing their customer service and reducing costs. We strive to offer personal service and are committed to satisfying our clients’ individual needs.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Junior Software Developer to create and maintain software and network systems. The right candidate is someone who is capable of helping develop critical products for our clients, offering excellent technical support for our existing infrastructure and improving our current product. This will involve using pre-existing tools to analyze data and compiling findings into an easily digestible format, as well as the creation of new tools to further increase customer satisfaction and systems performance. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and inquisitive junior level developer or analyst who is looking to not just maintain existing software, but also create new features and products from the ground up.They must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams. The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and be innovative in the digital space.
• Proven experience as a web developer, programmer or software engineer
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent software development, design, and documentation skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Experience using no Code platforms
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and other data frameworks
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• BSc/BA or Higher National Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
• Experience with data analytics
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Collaborate on design, then code, test, support, and run the systems you create with our in house development team
- Constantly participate in identifying and implementing effective improvements to our software development process.
- Innovate creative solutions to difficult problems while honing your technical skills and learning new technologies
- Utilize proprietary software to troubleshoot installed hardware
- Ad-hoc duties, as needed
- Compensation is dependent on experience
- Company offers extra incentives based on performance and achieving metric targets
- Opportunities for career advancement within our organization.
- Company issued laptop, phone and internet package
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely
How To Apply For This Job
Applicant should send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 26th August 2022