International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) is hiring a Senior Recruiter – Local National.
- Design, create and lead an innovative recruitment strategy and process, to support the four IFDC divisions in USA, Africa and Asia.
- Develop and lead data-driven recruitment campaigns ranging from entry-level to senior ex-pat professionals, which result in optimized full-cycle recruitment.
- Senior focal point, recruiter and member of proposal teams of Business Development recruitments for proposals awaiting donor approval, with short turnaround times
- Innovate and redesign employer brand, client and candidate experiences based on the results of in-house created satisfaction surveys
- Reengineer and lead the full-cycle recruitment process and create practical process maps, policies and manuals to standardize processes and reduce loops at the level of operations
- Advise and work in partnership with Business Development and technical teams, planning the workforce, effectively supporting staffing, negotiation, and candidate selection processes for proposal development and project implementation efforts.
- Establish a strong advisory role and rapport with hiring managers to understand their strategic hiring needs, requested profile, selection criteria, priorities, and constraints; to help the organization recruit and retain top talent.
- Design, promote, market and launch social media initiatives, to create an online presence and better attract talents in country and internationally in close contact with Global Corporate Communication
- Utilize online and in-person sourcing techniques to attract and build pipelines of essential talent for IFDC’s projects.
- Apply continuous candidate engagement techniques to stay informed about candidates in the talent pool.
- Design workforce planning, and develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ resume and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed.
- Manage recruitment administration, data collection, and HR compliance for each candidate by tracking communications and filing staffing documentation
- Broad knowledge of recruiting, human resources, and business management
- Proficient in organizing augmented full-cycle hiring plans for various levels of positions
- Knowledge of HR systems including online recruiting, onboarding/orientation
- Expertise in evaluating employment factors such as education, skills, experience, knowledge, and abilities
- Speaking and reading proficiency in English and French is required
- International development experience preferred.
- Outstanding social media skills and strategies.
- Excellent oral and written intercultural communication skills.
- Productivity and delivery– self-motivation, priority setting, multi-tasking.
- Proactiveness in seeking and recommending creative solutions to challenges.
- High-level analytical skills and an eye for detail that is necessary to evaluate candidates critically.
- Demonstrated leadership and versatility.
- A Certified Human Resources Professional, with a minimum of a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related disciplines with at least 5-7 years of relevant recruiting experience
How To Apply
Interested persons should send in their applications on the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 8th July 2022