People and Partners Group is a Human Resources Management firm that provides a comprehensive range of Human Resources Solutions with a business focus. People and Partners Group is the nucleus of a multidisciplinary team of Human Resources specialists from various industries and work environments. We are a dynamic organization that excels in delivering results.
Fair play, energy, and results define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our partners, clients, associates, and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities.
POSITION: RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
We are looking for competent Recruiters and trainees with capabilities in developing recruitment leads and providing support for the recruitment process, including recruitment and onboarding of candidates, identification of candidates for inclusion in proposals for our various clients across multiple industries in Ghana and Africa as well as other new business submissions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals.
- Help prepare job descriptions for advertising positions, facilitate job advertisements online
- Research into clients/ prospects companies and develop new recruiting leads.
- Communicate with clients to determine their hiring needs.
- Format resumes for proposals and ongoing hiring projects; candidate biodata forms and supporting documentation.
- Research into competitors and the marketplace.
- Help identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Conduct confidential interviews.
- Assist with follow-up references and check credits.
- Draft and present shortlisted candidates’ CVs and profile summaries as required.
- Assist in developing a sustainable candidate lead based on job specifications provided
- Provide weekly status reports on all recruiting activities to management
- Facilitate and finalize agreements between candidate and employer
- Perform all duties as directed.
- Proven experience as a recruitment consultant, HR consultant, or similar position desired.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- The nature of our work requires people with a keen sales flair, fluent English, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to an employer’s human capital.
COMPENSATION: Commission based
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your CV to email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the email.
Complete our Candidate Registration form on our Website Click Here