Old Mutual Limited is a premium pan-African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. We have been helping our customers achieve their lifetime financial goals for over 170 years by investing their funds in ways that create positive futures for them, their families, their communities and broader society.
In this way, we significantly contribute to improving the lives of our customers and their communities while ensuring a sustainable future for our business.
We employ more than 30 000 people and operate in 14 countries across two regions Africa (South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Malawi, Tanzania, Nigeria, Ghana, Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan and eSwatini) as well as Asia (China)
This role is responsible for providing an effective secretarial function to the Elite Management team, thus ensuring organisational effectiveness and client satisfaction. You will report directly to the Group CEO (GCEO) in terms of the existing structure and may be amended from time to time.
Key Result Areas
- Assist in the management and organization of the GCEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments, meetings, engagements, and daily activities.
- Is attentive in essential organisational tasks. Attention to detail to ensure smooth operation of the GCEO’s office.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet expectations in a proactive way.
- Ability to make independent and correct decisions within mandate.
- Shows ability to consult with internal and external stakeholders in order to find solutions to administrative challenges.
- Treats internal and external stakeholders with courtesy and sensitivity, and is able to meet customer expectations.
- Strong knowledge and application of business administrative activities.
- Shows a strong ability to maintain excellent stakeholder relationships.
- Displays a can-do attitude.
- Maintains a task/project checklist which is readily accessible.
- Proactively seeks clarification when necessary.
- Uses time and resources productively to complete assigned tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Requirements: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University is required.
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Experience at the Board level will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience handling travel arrangements.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and extensive use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
- Strong Team Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Able to Manage Time
- Initiating Action
- Interpersonal Skills
To apply for this position Click Here
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022