We are looking for dynamic and results oriented individuals who will be part of a team at Graphic Communications Group to prepare and complete accurate and timely pre-print processes to ensure that newspapers are produced to satisfactory quality and to deadline.
- Clean out previous night’s print run materials from all machinery and ensure that all machinery is in pristine condition for the next print cycle.
- Prepare plates
- Prepare daily production returns for the Production Manager.
- Assess requirements and request plates and all other materials from the stores in readiness for the daily production cycle.
- Plan print page positioning for the print run.
- Track record and proven ability in newspaper production processes and procedures
- Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong computer literacy skills
- First degree in Publishing Studies or related field from a recognised tertiary institution with at least two (2) years work experience in a print production environment
- HND in Printing Craft Technology from any of the Technical Institutions/Polytechnic or its equivalent with at least four (4) years work experience in a print production environment
- Certificate or working knowledge of industry requirements for Safety, Health and Environment will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should demonstrate working knowledge in Imaging, Imposition and Reprography.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
DIRECTOR, HR & ADMINISTRATION GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LIMITED
P. O. BOX GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to the HR Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for submission of applications: 9th February, 2022
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted