Chipper Cash is hiring a Revenue Strategy Manager.
The position holder will join the Revenue team and play a key role in developing and executing our Commercial and Revenue strategies. Then, You will be working very closely with our expansion team, local countries, product, marketing and pricing teams in ensuring the successful development of our Revenue Strategy, and the launch and establishment of new products and geographies.
Reporting to VP of Revenues you will:
- Define, measure, & deliver KPI-driven Revenue strategies
- Then, Develop a solid understanding of regional and local trends and translate those into strategic opportunities to drive our ambitious growth objectives
- Moreover, Develop alignment and collaboration with leadership & other key stakeholders on how to prioritize countries and product launches
- Also, Translate market feedback into product requirements, and collect market intelligence to help guide the overall direction of our commercial and revenue strategy
- Additionally, Analyze performance data and provide data-driven insights to improve the performance of our commercial programs
- More so, Partner cross-functionally to define the future state of our business, creating a Customer and Product-Centric Revenue Strategy
- Interpret TAM models and customer insight to identify high growth market opportunities to target
- Last but not the least, Support local markets and product teams in evaluating our partnership commercials, developing scalable approaches
- Finally, Provide analytical and strategic thought leadership to our expansion teams, using data and insight
Qualification, Skis And Experience
- 6+ years in sectors that rely on high volume transactions, in a strategy and commercial role and e.g. Fintech, Betting & Gaming, Online Travel, Marketplaces, Online Trading/FX etc. Experience in management consulting/Investment banking useful but not required
- Proven experience in developing and executing Revenue strategies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong commercial acumen, strategy, planning, organizational skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, being comfortable with pulling reports, diving deep into the data and analyzing trends.
- Advanced level of data analysis and manipulation using MS Excel, SQL and / or Python.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know
How To Apply
To submit your application for this position CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 8th May, 2022