We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
The job holder must also make sure that the institution gets value for money in all the items purchased for the organisation.
The job holder must ensure that the Juben brand is promoted with professionalism and also ultimately help the company achieve productivity targets and see to it that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
- Act as a focal point and liaise with all suppliers to ensure that business runs smoothly.
- Strategically manage and maintain the warehouses in compliance with company’s policies and vision, setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations and adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Set tock levels, manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Work together with management to ensure that items are purchased at the right time to avoid delays in our operations.
- Ensure that shelves are filled on a regular basis and that the shop floors do not at any point in time run out of goods that are available in the ware house.
- Ensure that all items on the shelves have the right prices displayed.
- Ensure that there is no expired product on the shelf and all products about expiring are identified in time so that they are sold to salvage something.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
- Any other role as assigned by the immediate superior or Management.
- Must have a degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration. A professional course will be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and a proven work experience as a warehouse manager.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Should have a good track record of integrity and conduct.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, look out for detail and work for long hours.
- Experience of good public relations and communication skills and relate well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Must be computer literate and have hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s via mail to email@example.com or Operations@jubenbeauty.com
Application Deadline: Monday 31st January 2022