Stars From All Nations (SFAN) is a fast-growing education company that unlocks the potential of Africa’s young geniuses. Our goal is to create frameworks and support systems that help young people live to their full potentials.
Our work has been featured in Forbes, DW, Business Insider, and many other relevant publications.
POSITION: Graphic Design & Video Content Developer
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Graphic Design & Video Content Developer.
Our design unit is growing, and we have an opening for an experienced graphic designer and video content developer to join our team.
You will support SFAN’s design team in producing the most beautiful content that serves our customers and showcases the company’s values. This role requires significant experience with video editing, animation, graphic illustration, research, and a mastery of the essential design tools.
An ideal candidate for this role is a creative individual with innovative ideas to transform existing processes. Please do not apply if you do not meet these basic requirements.
- Video editing, cutting, and splitting.
- Contribute to recording and creating inspirational videos that connect with our target audience.
- Oversee design and production of all online and offline marketing collateral.
- Design and produce a wide array of graphic tools for clients in Ghana and the U.S.
- Conceptualize and execute the creative design strategy behind ad campaigns.
- Develop tools that increase our clients’ brand presence.
- Documenting office camaraderie & Posting/maintaining videos on the YouTube/Social Media channel.
- At least three years of experience with video editing and graphic design.
- Ability to work long hours and full-time from the office in Accra.
- If you are good with Photography and can record great footage with a drone, we want you!
- Relevant academic qualifications will be an added advantage.
Why you should apply:
- This is an excellent job for any candidate who wants to make a difference in people’s lives while making a living.
- You will work with a team creating innovative solutions that impact Africa’s youth.
- Career growth is guaranteed. If you want to do your best work, this is it!
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe that you are the right fit for this position, send us your portfolio, attach a resume, including two references. You can use LinkedIn Easy Apply or send your email to: email@example.com with the subject line “Video Editor Role.”
CLOSING DATE: January 24, 2022
Learn more about the company at www.sfanonline.org