Location: Greater Accra, Ghana
Responsible for using knowledge of programming languages to design software programs. A software architect, or technical architect who is in charge of using computer code to design and develop software applications, planning the different features of a program and integrating them into a functioning system.
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Experience in front-end or back-end software development for UNIX or LINUX
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Basic programming experience
- Good knowledge of data bases and operating systems
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with database management and security a plus
- Analytical skills
- Ability to follow instruction and work in a team environment
- Communication skills
- Detail oriented
Duties and Responsibilities
+ Design, develop and implement information systems and operation systems in support of network communications and core business function.
+ Document development requirements for database, applications and operation system environment.
+ Evaluates, designs, implements and refines computer operating systems.
+ Evaluates and tests software applications for usability and functionality.
+ Determining the technical specifications of a project, creating technical blueprints and editing code.
+ Meeting with clients to determine their software needs, coding and testing software to ensure functionality and updating software programs to refine components like cyber security measures and data storage capacities.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
Deadline: 21st January, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.