Type: Full Time
As an Agile software engineering team, Toldolt is dedicated to method-driven and transparent software engineering. Our current suite of software has been carefully developed with dedicated Agile methodology and resources. As a member of our team, you will work with Agile players including Product Owners and stakeholders external to the scrum team to ensure product artifacts are clearly defined, documented and accessible to all in confluence and Jira.
You should pay attention to detail and ensure all tasks are performed with high quality and carefully tested to meet customer needs. As a servant-leader you should create and lead solution focused conversations, build a good relationship with team members, treat the team with respect and act on their concerns.
- Plan, manage and deliver solutions using agile methodology.
- Organize and host project meetings, daily stand-ups, scrum events and facilitate print releases.
- Coaching and supporting development teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices
- Plan and conduct system testing to enable user acceptance.
- Resolve conflicts and help the software engineering team to code and implement change productively.
Required Skills or Experience
Skills & Experience
- 1 year experience in an agile team as a project associate or similar role
- Working knowledge of Kanban and Jira will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of technologies such as Angular, PHP-Laravel, SQL, Azure, MS Server, Linux will be a plus.
- Certification as a Scrum Master or working towards certification.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field highly preferred.
- Good at taking initiative and have strong follow-up and follow-through skills.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 20 days leave
- Working in a team of dedicated and young Agile team.
How To Apply
Apply by sending your CV CLICK HERE