About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
Purpose of the Role
To assist the research team with conducting an investigation, compiling information, and analyzing results for an organized research study.
- Contribute to conducting, collating, commissioning and synthesizing research
- Support the design of research systems, processes and protocols for research partnerships to ensure high-quality research design, implementation, and analysis
- Contribute to quality control of internal & externally commissioned research outputs and content generated
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity to different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Global Development, Education Economics, Social Sciences & Humanities, Public Policy Research.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months
Location: Accra, Ghana
How To Apply
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022