Who We Are
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on.
We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Lead iOS Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis mobile apps for consumer and business audiences are part of the cyber protection product portfolio. The apps provide cross-platform experience for users, allowing to protect data from mobile devices and managed access to user data in the Acronis Cyber Cloud and Files Cloud platforms.
POSITION: Lead iOS Developer
We are looking for an experienced and driven Lead iOS Developer to join our growing mobile development team in Sofia, which is working on those products. This position will require both deep technical understanding of high level development concepts and constant active collaboration with our multinational RnD teams.
- Take an active part in and lead the development of the application architecture and the development of the platform as a whole
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis iOS apps
- Write quality code by following the accepted style which passes checks and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up-to-date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community, and apply them to the benefit of the product
What You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- 7+ years of professional experience writing iOS native applications (with at least 3 years of Swift)
- Experience in developing iOS applications from scratch, examples of created apps available from App Store is desirable
- Experience in developing and maintaining a single complex iOS application for 3+ years
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of the principles of competent organization of multi-threaded code
- Excellent understanding of modern approaches to building the architecture of iOS applications
- Ability to write & maintain unit tests
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with C++ would be considered a plus
- Fluent English is a must
How To Apply
To apply for this position, submit your application and CV:CLICK HERE TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: March 4, 2022