ROPEAK Limited is a multi-disciplinary Engineering, Construction, and Procurement firm. We are committed to providing integrated and innovative solutions to challenging engineering problems.
The company is situated in the Bono Region. ROPEAK Limited is dedicated to providing quality services to our clients. The company seeks to find and give opportunities to dynamic and smart individuals to join our exciting team as a Quantity Surveyor.
Health, Safety and Allocation
- Maintain high health, safety and environmental awareness.
- Monitor subordinates towards adherence to health and safety measures, protocols, production parameters and standards.
- Report any deviation from established health and safety measures and protocols to the Project Lead.
- Adhere strictly to Newmont’s Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
Act as a role model in complying with and supporting these standards and practices by:
- wearing mandatory protective clothing and appropriate PPE when and where required.
- reporting and correcting unsafe acts or conditions.
- proactively participating in safety meetings and promoting safe working practices.
- strictly adhering to established SOP’s, STP’s, work policies and security procedures.
- actively partaking in hazard identification and correction.
- reporting environmental spills immediately and taking appropriate action to prevent contamination.
- attending all safety meetings.
- actively partake in visibility felt leadership
Qualification Required & Experience
- The candidate must have a BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Project Management Knowledge and use of Ms Project will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 3 years of industry knowledge preferably in the Mines will be strongly desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
How To Apply
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 13th February, 2022