Here is the Crown Agents Latest Job Vacancy. We are hiring a Gender and Inclusion Principal Consultant who should be based in any of the following countries;
- Sierra Leone
Crown Agents is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all candidates at all times as well as a business culture that reflects that belief. Crown Agents will treat everyone equally irrespective of race, religion, colour, sex, age, national origin, disability or sexual orientation, and place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with the policy.
This post is an exciting new role ensuring that Crown Agents’ programming contributes to creating a society that values women, men, girls and boys equally and that enables everyone to express and use their potential, irrespective of sex, age, race, colour, class, caste, religion, ethnic background, sexual orientation, health status or disability.
The Gender and Inclusion Principal Consultant will ensure CA’s gender and social inclusion approaches are firmly rooted in technical excellence and advance gender, equity and social inclusion (GESI) outcomes. They will provide senior expertise, leadership in both programme delivery and business winning.
This role is housed in the Global Health and Crisis Response and Recovery cluster but will have strong links across all delivery and growth clusters.
- Lead the integration of GESI across existing programmes and in business winning, ensuring that the delivery and development of work in this area is evidence-based and of high quality and leads to transformative change.
- Contribute to intellectual leadership within Crown Agents in this technical area and be a source of up to date technical advice for the wider organisation and clients.
- Provide guidance and expertise in GESI both programmatically and at a corporate level.
- Provide technical leadership, support and mentoring in GESI to in-house staff and consultants and ensure international offices and technical clusters have the skills, tools and capacities to integrate gender and inclusion principles effectively throughout their programmes
- Share learning with other teams and technical leads across Crown Agents and identify areas for cross-cluster collaboration.
- Stay informed on global best practices and trends in gender to ensure that they are incorporated into the development of agency priorities and innovations.
- Lead in the analysis of the gender, women’s empowerment and social inclusion aspects in all projects and build staff capacity to scale up evidence-based practices
- Undertake expert level technical consultancy work to clients in the field of GESI.
- Lead quality assurance processes to ensure the delivery and integration of gender and inclusion across the portfolio is to a high standard of professionalism.
- Promote data analysis and synthesises information on GESI issues across Crown Agents’ programming. Provide advice on appropriate gender and inclusion sensitive indicators in the performance measurement framework and support colleagues in the monitoring and reporting of programme results/outputs and objectives against agreed indicators. In collaboration with the MEL Advisors, track gender and inclusion indicators to promote gender equality, women’s empowerment, and social inclusion across all projects.
- Masters or equivalent professional experience in gender and social inclusion or related subject
- You will be a senior individual, able to bring good technical understanding of MEAL and a strong ability to think strategically and solve complex problems
- Substantial and demonstrable experience leading gender or social inclusion related projects.
- Experience of bringing a gender and inclusion lens to assess, design, monitor and deliver a broad range of technical programmes that Leave No one Behind
- Experience of working with a wide range of clients and low and middle income (LMIC) governments
- Management and leadership experience of a significant development contract within a multilateral, bilateral, consultancy organisation or NGO, with significant experience of being based in an LMIC
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of the practicalities of designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluating high quality programmes that promote gender equality and social inclusion.
- Experiencing working in multiple country contexts.
- Demonstrated experience in technical grant writing and business winning strategy
- Background in effective training, coaching and facilitation with programme teams, local partners, and host government to integrate gender and social inclusion into programming
- Experience of engaging with a range of stakeholders (including but not limited to UK government, USG, UN ministries, Foundations etc.) interested in the gender and social inclusion agenda
- Knowledge and experience of at least one other thematic area in Crown Agent’s portfolio: Health, Crisis Response and Recovery; Governance, Stabilisation, Climate and Energy
- Fluency in one or more languages commonly used in the countries where Crown Agents works.
How To Apply
To submit your application for this position kindly CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 13th February, 2022