KPMG on behalf of a client, an industrial manufacturing company is seeking to recruit talented high flyers and accomplished Professionals/Executives to assume the following role: Logistics Director
• Reporting to the CEO, the role holder will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of the Company’s logistics function (ie., manage the cost effective and sustainable flow of raw materials, spare parts/supplies and services from their source.
• The role holder will be required to work closely with all key stakeholders (both internal and external) to optimize the Company’s supply chain in a manner that assures the timely acquisition of goods, services and works in a cost-effective manner in line with approved policies/procedure
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
• Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, and MBA or master’s degree in a related field plus a professional qualification in Procurement and Supply Chain Management from the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (MCIPS) or a related professional discipline from an accredited body.
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant working experience in supply chain management and related activities with at least three (3) to four (4) years in a senior managerial role from a heavy manufacturing industry or equivalent industrial organization.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, send your application with a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 31 August 2022