Denker Industries is a new ethanol factory in the Afram Plains recruiting graduates to be trained and incorporated in the ranks of its management. Graduates in diverse fields are being employed, smart and intelligent.
We are employing MACHINE COMPUTER OPERATORS who will manage and assist in the monitoring the machines from the data produce from a computer to ensure that the machines are always in operation to avoid any abrupt stoppages in the production process to ensure the most efficient levels of operation
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- The MACHINE COMPUTER OPERATOR will assist the Production Manager and perform duties as assigned by the manager.
- Ensure that the machinery and other production equipment are monitored from a computer and checked on the ground to ensure that the production process are at their maximum levels
- Report any changes in the performance of the various machines in time to avoid major damage to the production process
- Produce periodic reports as demanded by the manager
- At least an HND from a recognized tertiary institution is preferred
- He / she must be very proactive, smart and intelligent
- Previous experience will be an added advantage but we are willing to accept smart and intelligent persons who are willing to learn and be groomed will be highly considered
- Strong English oral and written communication skills; excellent demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is a must and data skills is a plus.
if you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
Job Location: EASTERN REGION, Afram Plains
Call us for further information: 0540832986
How To Apply
SEND YOUR CVs AND OTHER DOCUMENTS TO email@example.com
NB: State the position you are applying for as the subject of your email
Closing Date: 13th July 2022