An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited (Medie Plant) for a Manufacturing Admin. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades.
Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the SHEQ Manager in the Manufacturing Function. This role reports to the Manufacturing Admin in the Manufacturing Function.
The job incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support to Manufacturing Leadership Team and first-line query resolution support to internal customers, ensuring process efficiency and effectiveness, and excellent customer service.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Draws manufacturing reports, analyses trends, and reports on these.
- Provides reports to customers as and when requested.
- Reports meet the standards of the customer (on time and 100% accurate and any other specific needs of the customers in line with the requirements set by the Manufacturing leadership team).
- Helps maintain a positive service culture.
- Manufacturing PRs and GRNs for both plants as well provide support with documentation, LOIs.
Manufacturing Administration and Query Handling
- Adheres to procurement policy and practices.
- Assists with SAP functional queries including transactional, navigation, and problem solving so that a professional and efficient manufacturing service can be provided to customers.
- Maintain annual Production Calendar and Production Expenses to be paid worksheet.
Completed general administration
- Completes and controls day-to-day office administrative functions so that all documentation can be correctly and timeously handled, whilst providing a quality service.
- Requests are completed timeously, correctly, and are legible.
- Records are kept, maintained, and updated per company procedure and access is properly controlled.
- Coordinates various Manufacturing activities.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum requirement: Diploma, or equivalent.
- 3-year Manufacturing administration experience with FMCG
- Sound SAP experience and Good MS office skills
- Business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, good communication skills, and an ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external customers
- Technical expertise.
- Highly professional standards of integrity and customer service.
- Reputation for discretion and sound judgment.
- Translate and implement strategies.
- Ability to gather, analyze and report on key business and Manufacturing metrics to support decision making.
- Deadline-driven and able to work under pressure.
- High energy levels, self-motivated, and displays initiative.
- Good understanding of the Manufacturing processes
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, and sound judgment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position Kindly CLICK HERE
CLOSING DATE: February 18, 2022