The objective of the EMEA Diversity Program Manager is to provide support for engaging and retaining diverse talent while promoting a culture of belonging across EMEA.
The ideal leader will own the development and implementation of company-wide diversity initiatives, tools and processes focused on the hiring, retention and development of a diverse workforce in alignment with diversity strategies to achieve business objectives. At Oracle, we build an inclusive, belonging culture for employees while building an expansive workforce today and for our future!
POSITION: Diversity Recruiting Program Manager for EMEA
The responsibilities include to:
- Establish goals and success metrics by region, by country for gender and gender expression.
- Build report with detailed hiring data for gender/gender expression.
- Roadmap for success in EMEA.
- Identify D&I opportunities in each country in EMEA, will help create priority list & tools and partnerships for each country.
- Campus recruiting focus.
- Engage with recruitment leaders and recruiters to use and embrace those opportunities.
- Train the leaders in partnership.
- Train and upskill recruiting teams.
- Work with D&I team in HR and be a point of contact on employee resource groups – identify collaboration opportunities.
- Build events calendar and complete events.
- Diversity Recruiting Projects and initiatives as needed.
- Identifying potential sponsor and plan for Oracle Career Relaunch in EMEA.
- Create plan to run all EMEA job descriptions through Textio.
- Promotion campaign in partnership with branding team.
In order to be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
Experience building a global inclusion and diversity strategy. The ability to analyze data to advise decisions and use metrics to evaluate the success. Proven track of introducing new methods, processes, KPI´s and skills across different locations, creating consistent structures and processes. Outstanding communication and influencing skills with an ability to clearly express ideas, both in writing and verbally. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence leaders, coordinate with other cross-functional colleagues internally and build relationships with all levels in an organization. Empathic and integrative leader motivating organizations to embrace change and pro-actively stir improvement. Hands-on personality with proactive, innovative and problem-solving skills.
- Consistent track record of working with senior stakeholders to deliver DEI recruiting outcomes; 5+ years of experience preferred in highly international corporate environment with a complex structure and operations across the globe.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related.
- Languages: Fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Global Program Management professional experience and understanding of front-line work environments.
Does this sound like you? If so, we hope to meet you!
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 15th March. 2022