Africa World Airlines is a privately held airline founded by Togbe Afede XIV. It was incorporated on November 15, 2010, and embarked on its first revenue flight on September 21, 2012.
Africa World Airlines flies to domestic and regional locations all along the coast of West Africa. As part of our expansion as an airline, we have formed partnerships with a number of international carriers, including South African Airways, Emirates, Brussels Airlines, ASKY Airlines, United Airlines, and Ethiopian Airlines, to help us achieve our corporate goal of providing seamless yet affordable air travel to both leisure and business travelers on the routes we serve.
Africa World Airlines aspires to be the benchmark for quality air travel service in West Africa and beyond to provide a welcoming, cost-effective, and dependable service to all of its passengers.
We’ve quickly established ourselves as West Africa’s preferred domestic airline.
If you are denied boarding or if your flight is canceled or delayed for at least two hours, ask at the check-in counter or boarding gate for the text stating your rights, particularly with regard to compensation and assistance.
See available positions below:
1 . Revenue Accounts Officer
- Daily sales reconciliation.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly sale reconciliation reports.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Account, post, and reconcile sales in Oracle accounting software.
- Account, post and reconcile Travel Agents & Corporate Clients accounts.
- Reconcile all cargo/courier and excess baggage.
2 . Senior Officer, Cargo
- Ensure proper coordination of domestic and regional cargo/courier operations.
- Supervise and control operational aspects of AWA Cargo and Mail activities.
- Ensure smooth exchange of information between AWA Cargo and Logistics as well as with the appointed Forwarders at the base station.
- Audit and supervise third parties and subcontractors.
- Review adequacy and compliance of the services provided and take appropriate actions to assure service acceptability.
3 . Commercial Systems Analyst
- Facilitate the collection of requirements from end-users for developing new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems.
- Prepare detailed user requirement specifications document that can be provided to IT solution providers.
- Formulate and coordinate testing of new systems and releases.
- Coordinate with other departments on the system/data interfaces between commercial and other systems.
- Act as a single point of contact to resolve any system issues between Africa World Airlines and system providers.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE: February 11, 2022.