Under the direct supervision of the Plant Protection Supervisor, to provide security coverage to protect and safeguard all company assets in line with the policies of the company.
- Welcomes and receives visitors coming into the company, obtains their names, addresses, and purpose of visit and directs them to the appropriate department and staff.
- Ensures the safety and protection of employees against accidents and company property.
- Protects company property from theft and fire.
- Enforces safety rules.
- Takes delivery of alcohol from Tema Harbour and issues to Blending Department.
- Checks loads on trucks leaving the premises, books loads in the log book, stamps waybill and opens the main gate to allow them out.
- Controls main gate for in-coming and out-going vehicles.
- Searches all staff going out during break and at the close of day.
- Blows siren three times a day at 8.00 am, 12.00 noon, and 1.00 pm to alert staff of the start time of work, lunch break and resumption time of work after lunch break.
- Acts as night receptionist; receives incoming calls, opens and closes store room for requisitioned items to be collected by the night staff.
- Checks arrival and departure times of Police Officers signs against them and handover to day Supervisor.
- Senior High School Certificate
- 3 years of relevant experience with a reputable Production or Manufacturing Company
- Investigative skills
- Good Communication skills
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please upload your CV and complete the online application. CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 1st July 202