Position: Coordinator, Enterprise Service Delivery
Coordinate Service delivery for enterprise customers within the assigned segment in close collaboration with Key Account Manager and all relevant stakeholders including Network Group, Capital Projects.
- Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
- Advancement in global technology trends
- MTN Group business standards and practices
- Diverse cultural environment
- Segmentation structure implication
- Performance-driven environment
- Developing a sophisticated client base
· Engage Customers throughout the project delivery process and manage the correspondence between the implementation team and the customer contacts.
· Provide operational support to the commercial team within the assigned segments.
· Develop and maintain systems for records and databases as required.
· Undertake any other relevant duties and projects which may arise or as may be delegated from time to time by the Enterprise Service Delivery Manager.
· Maintain close professional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including the KAMs, whilst ensuring internal processes and policies are complied with.
· Identify and improve delivery processed that are outdated and does not align with our current customer needs.
Coordinate with relevant departments including CPG/NWG/CR for the delivery of all ICT and Mobile services for Enterprise customers.
· Minimum of a First Degree in a related field.
· Project Management Certificate is an added advantage
· Minimum of 3 years of years’ service delivery experience preferably within Telecom/ISP industry
· Enterprise solutions delivery
· Project management experience
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications or Knowledge
· CCNA/CCNP certification or knowledge.
· Project Management (PMI, PRINCE2, Agile) Certification.
· Customer Management
- Strong knowledge in Management of Customer Support Functions
- Project Management knowledge
- Telephony solutions & services (Hosted PBX-SIP/VOIP, IVR, ISDN, CUGs)
- Data connectivity products (VPN, WAN, Leased Lines, MPLS, IPLC, Datacenter)
- Voice & APN Solutions
- Strong Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving Skills
- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative
- Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
- Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills
- Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
- People management skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Must live the MTN Values of
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 10th April. 2022
I am looking forward for any job the company is going to offer