At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Gabon, and Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a locum doctor. This role entails consulting with patients through mPharma’s in-house virtual doctor service, Mutti Doctor.
- Offer virtual medical consultation to Mutti members through mPharma’s virtual channels
- Relay and counsel clients on all test results as required
- Diligently maintain and keep electronic records of all prescriptions, diagnoses, and highlights of consultations for members of the Programme.
- Oversee collection and analysis of epidemiological data.
- Ensure strict adherence to the highest standards of care and customer service
- Strict adherence to SOPs for the mPharma Health Services
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality healthcare.
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly adapt to using telemedicine tools
- Conversant with current clinical practice.
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Fluency in local languages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Tech-savvy and ability to quickly master the use of telemedicine solutions
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- MBBS or MBCHB degree from an accredited medical school.
- Current Practicing License.
- At least 3+ years experience.
*This is a locum position
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 26th August. 2022