The KNUST E-Learning Centre is looking for open-minded, resilient and confident individuals to undertake their National Service with them.
Applicants must have any one of the following:
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Hands-on experience with common -learning platforms and video conferencing technologies
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Excellent troubleshoot skills
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components
- A good understanding of audiovisual and audio systems
- Have good competencies in Graphic design/motion graphics/ Animation /Videography /Photography and Illustration.
How To Apply
All interested persons should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 024 5077483
Application Closing Date:
The due date for submission of applications is 31st July 2022
About KNUST E-Learning Centre
Administration of online tutoring and provision of an accommodating online learning environment. For more information about KNUST E-Learning Centre, click here