Kasapreko Company Limited is the leading manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Ghana (CIMG) Kasapreko Company Limited is a manufacturer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Ghana. Kasapreko combines the best from our Ghanaian heritage with herbal science and state-of-the-art manufacturing technology strives to deliver products that offer a multiplicity of benefits to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1989 in Nungua, a suburb of Accra in response to the growing demand for good quality alcoholic drinks that were still within the means of the average Ghanaian. Kasapreko’s vision differed from that of other alcoholic drink manufacturers present in the country in that it identified the increasing sophistication of the consumer. High expectations in terms of taste, quality, safety and packaging meant that the Ghanaian consumer was spending more on foreign imports that met their aspiration.
Kasapreko Company Limited Announces New Job Opening. We are currently looking forward to hiring an active and agile Forklift Operators to join our team.
The successful applicant will undertake the following duties:
- Carry out pre-operational checks on assigned equipment using a checklist to be provided.
- Ensure equipment has undergone carries the voit has undergone necessary and carries the valid certificates and sticker(s)
- Observe all safety rules including the use of PPE provided.
- Convey and stack products in a safe manner under the guidance of the person Convey responsible for that section.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
All person apply for this position must ensure to have the following:
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You should posses a minimum of a valid Ghanaian Driving License class BE
- Applicant must have a minimum of at least Two (2) years relevant experience in the operation of a forklift
Location: Kumasi, Accra
How To Apply
Send your CV indicating Job Code to email@example.com with the Job Code: KFL2
Application Closing Date: 28th February, 2022.