44 Wood Ghana is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to.
You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content
- Develop and manage website content
- Find and target audiences
- Writing marketing literature for company and media releases.
- Plan online strategy campaigns on marketing platforms such as Google Ads, FB ads and IG ads, or through self-owned platforms to drive business and product awareness for other online platforms as well as online and offline channels.
- Employing online marketing analytics to gather information from the web and social media pages.
- Prepare web visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes, including video content.
- Conducting marketing research and analyzing marketing surveys.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales promotional campaigns
- Prepare promotional presentations and webinars
- Continuously improve the company’s approach to design by keeping up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors
- Manage the contact database and do lead generation activities.
- Responsible for e-shop operations including product and promotion updates and coordinating with customer service, sales and logistics for client and stock level monitoring.
- Development of Support /Training materials e.g. Walk-thru videos.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Able to utilize social media tools and various online channels to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 4+ years of marketing experience in related business
- Content creation skills
- Excellent communication and organizations skills
How To Apply
Interested persons should send in their applications on the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 30th June, 2022