iDE Ghana is looking to employ a hard-working and sales-driven district sales manager to manage the sales operations and ensure that company sales goals are achieved.
The district sales manager’s responsibilities include identifying professional development opportunities for sales employees, encouraging positive employee relations, and continually sourcing new sales opportunities. You should also be able to set reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the district sales team and ensure that those targets are met.
To be successful as a district sales manager, you should be able to keep abreast of evolving market trends and consumer needs. Ultimately, an exceptional district sales manager should be able to work well under pressure as well as demonstrate excellent management, communication, and customer service skills.
- Recruiting, training, and leading sales representatives and account managers.
- Building and sustaining solid relationships with both existing and potential customers.
- Providing regular feedback to the regional sales manager on company marketing and product development needs as well as pricing recommendations.
- Developing and managing effective sales strategies to maximize company sales and profitability.
- Conducting employee evaluations and suggesting improvements as required.
- Researching and monitoring market trends, competitors’ sales activities, and consumer needs.
- Completing sales reports and submitting them to upper management for review.
- Analyzing sales metrics and market trends to adapt or modify sales strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Assisting in the development of marketing campaigns that are designed to expand brand recognition and highlight the benefits of company products and services.
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field.
- You Might have proven sales experience.
- Having a proven track record of meeting sales targets will be much appreciated
- Applicant should have the ability to multitask.
- You must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- You should have strong problem-solving, organizational, and management skills.
- The candidate should have great negotiation, networking, and consultative sales and effective communication skills.
- You are expected to have exceptional customer service skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, CVs with 2 current referees, and relevant educational and NSS certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 27th May 2022
In view of the anticipated volume of applications to be received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phase of the recruitment process.