Adeo Ghana seeks the service of qualified persons to occupy the position of an Educational Content Auditor.
This is a full-time role, that can be done remote but it requires a highly skilled individual who is very meticulous and can identify the tiniest of errors.
You are basically to find faults and get them fixed. Train people to ensure they provide error-free work.
- Audit the work of all persons involved in content work from typists to the QA team
- In charge of content sourcing
- Ensure content structure is adhered to
- Ensure the adeo standard is maintained.
- Scrutinise content work for typos, loopholes etc
- Train content team members
- Give approval for content to be published
- Organise and distribute content
Qualification, Skills And Experience
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Highly meticulous individual . Attention to detail is paramount
- Experience with dealing with huge volumes of data
- Fair understanding of academic work.
- Must be proficient in math
How To Apply
To submit your applications, interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 28th June, 2022