Services of qualified persons are needed for the Contractual Services Leadership Program at General Electric
The Contractual Services Leadership Program is a 2-year leadership development program that includes various rotations across key functions.
The CSLP will support Contract Performance Managers (CPMs) and/or Customer Service Managers (CSMs) in delivering customer solutions, new products, outage planning, parts & repair delivery while learning about the Gas Power Services business through various on & off job trainings.
The CSLP demonstrates leadership in communicating business goals, programs and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, the CSLP incumbent will utilize their experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
While on the program, the employee will be expected to be responsible for all or part of the below responsibilities from time to time
- Uphold the contract
- Understand the Terms and Conditions of the contract for proper execution of scope
- Ensure Seller’s responsibilities are executed in conformance with the contract
- Manage the Performance Guarantees through agreement with the customer
- Resolve warranty issues in a timely manner
- Manage contract finances
- Provide “Service Director” and finance team with financial updates on contractual business, quarterly pacing estimates for sales and margin, annual Operations Plan for short term strategy, and long-term financial planning
- Perform annual Contractual Actualization and Margin Reviews to provide the business with a projected view of contract performance. Adjust current financial status with the application of Cumulative Catch-Up
- Maintain record of customer’s operating and business profile and drive customer-based playbook for extra work generation
- Manage accurate and timely billing and receivables collection for Planned and Extra Work invoices
- Utilize lean-thinking and outage best practices to generate productivity
- Maximize customer relationships
- Own Customer relationship, reporting to the PS Sub-region “Service Director”
- Establish and maintain a communication strategy for an effective flow of information with customer
- Coordinate all outage and site visits from Fulfillment team
- Ensure established outage CTQs are met/exceeded and obtain evaluation documentation from customer (CXI)
- Ensure Outage Reports are of excellent quality prior to release to customer
- Plan and coordinate outages
- Outage planning and demand forecast – using systems and applications tools such as Field-vision to forecast and plan requirements for outages to achieve operation excellence
- Ensure all related QWIs are being implemented and followed by all stalkholders
- Support and coordinate with SM/OM for Outage Services scope clarification, JCE, and execution resources
- Support Policy 6.0 requirements for optimizing outage execution
- Make arrangements for necessary non-JCE resources and personnel
- Support Lean thinking for outage execution
- Ensure outages are closed out completely following execution; CDSi, Outage Reports, reconciliation,, CSOM, SOS ERP, and EventVision.
- Ensure parts are available and addressed pre and post-outage; Capitals and Consumables supply and Repairs. Generate orders in ERP, as required.
- Serve as technical liaison
- Interface with ITO (Sales and Com Ops) to identify CM&U opportunities and provide relevant information to Engineering
- Liaise with Engineering for resolving unit operational and maintenance issues via ER.
- Take the lead in customer meetings for review and distribution of TILs, establishing responsibilities for implementation, and post-implementation updates to customer.
- Provide contract administration for proposals and contracts including customer interface, negotiations, preparation, and contract interpretation
- May perform team leader responsibilities for assigned rotation and programs
- Continually review processes to ensure overall efficiency.
When the training rotations are not in effect, the CSLP will act as a full time CPM/CSM at an assigned site(s). They will be measured on the strength of their customer relationships & the ability to produce financial & operating results for the Contractual Service business.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university or college;
- Prior working experience required: From 1 – 3 years of experience
- Additional experience in contract administration or project management would be preferred;
- Demonstrate GE Leadership behaviors: Act with Humility, Lead with Transparency & Deliver with Focus.
- Fluency in English & French
- Knowledge of contract law and formation
- Ability to take lead role in routine contracts
- Sound business and financial acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
- This is a remote position
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 17th June. 2022