SWIFT invites applications from qualified individuals to occupy the position of Commercial Manager (Financial Crime Solutions).
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans to develop and manage medium sized/complex infrastructures/parts of sales programmes/initiatives/long term relationships with medium sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development.
The ideal candidate will perfectly speak in English and French
At least 5 years experience in sales, of which 2 years in the financial industry
Market Infrastructures / Relationship Management / Business Consulting
01 . Identify customer needs / market opportunities and achieve business growth by building and maintaining long term customer relationships with primarly medium accounts and/or developing market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives of medium size/complexity.
02 . Develop plans for medium sales account / infrastructure development / initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives and generate revenue in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
03 . Implement plans towards assigned medium customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking all activities . Assist in the implementation of larger plans/projects/programmes
04 . Act as a single point of contact for medium sized clients and/or support as a center of expertise on a specific area/initiative .
05 . Represent SWIFT and promote products and services in order to grow our business by participating to regional fairs and forums and meetings.
06 . Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team managers and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers. Feed back internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues and other relevant information.
07 . Acquire and maintain skills and knowledge.
08 . Share knowledge about customers, products markets and methodology.
- Takes Accountab. for Delivering Results Decides on and pursues the best course of action to deliver results following in-depth analyses of relevant issues and conflicting factors and after assessing foreseeable risks; follows through to ensure delivery and closure or escalates as needed.
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates commitment to security policy
- Expands knowledge Continually extends specialist knowledge as a means of anticipating and preparing for changes in the business; uses a variety of methods and opportunities to learn and to exchange knowledge; encourages and facilitates development of others.
- Bus Understanding and Commercial Sense Applies understanding of how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT’s business objectives; understands market drivers of success and encourages changes to improve offerings while optimising commercial performance.
- Builds and reinforces cust relationships Strengthens relationships by taking every opportunity to listen and respond to customers and adapt solutions to meet their needs; demonstrates and encourages customer focus in all relationships and activities.
- Leads with a team focus Encourages effective team working within and across the department; respects diversity and recognises contributions from colleagues; coaches and leverages others to achieve goals; leads by example and through constant demonstration of SWIFT values.
- Communicates effectively Communicates effectively across a wide range of practical or theoretical issues ; modifies communication style to optimise understanding by others; clarifies applicable goals, objectives and business situations; acknowledges and respects other views.
What We Offer
- We put you in control of career
- We give you a competitive package
- We help you perform at your best
- We help you make a difference
- We give you the freedom to be yourself
We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 23rd August. 2022