Africa Foresight Group (AFG) is an African-owned and managed talent network that offers freelance consulting services across the continent. At AFG, we aim to build African companies into global champions by offering world-class and locally accessible services. We are excited to work with talented, international leaders with a wholehearted commitment to contributing to sustainable growth in African economies. We pride ourselves in being a home to young top talent with extraordinary ambition.
We are driven by a passionate ambition to transform the African business landscape through the provision of world class professional services to grow local companies. Our aim at AFG is to bolster the growth of globally competitive African corporations.
The NextGen programme offers an all-expense paid hands-on training experience closely followed by coaching, mentorship and sponsorship from existing businesses and business leaders from across the continent.
Responsibilities: As a NextGen candidate
- You will be working with a team of consultants to deliver AFG missions (projects); analysing problems and developing solutions on strategic and operational issues for African businesses, with the support of your project manager.
- You will also be part of our agile core team that defines and implements our internal strategy as a firm.
- You will have the opportunity to impact development and growth of the backbone of African economies; the private sector
- BSc. / MSc. degree holder
- An entrepreneur at heart
- A minimum of 1-year work experience
- Passionate about building global enterprises out of Africa
- Strong problem-solving skills
How To Apply For This Job
To submit your CV and Application First enter your email, and fill in your personal and educational information on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 3rd September, 2022