At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 300+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers and, healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across six African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as a Nurse Coach. The Nurse Coach works within the Health Services team primarily responsible for interfacing with patients in a specially designed Disease Management (DM) Patient Support Program (PSP) with health coaching for patients with heart failure.
The health coach will be in charge of recording and maintaining a database of records for all patients who have provided consent. More specifically, he/she will be in charge of the following:
- Receiving patient consent documentation and administering mid and post-program questionnaires
- Keeping inventory and coordinating kits/materials to patients who participate in the program
- Coaching, periodic follow-up and mentoring of patients
- Follow-up specialist coaching and support via phone calls, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence, persistence and disease-specific education for a period of 6 – 9 months
- Organising and facilitating group educational seminars
- Collection of specific data and reporting to the designated contact
- Recording submitting Adverse Event reports and materials within a defined time period
- Performing any other assigned task pertaining to the role
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a dynamic and energetic personality
- Possess good patient engagement and counselling skills
- Passion for helping patients improve their health and wellness
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong background and up to date knowledge in cardiovascular disease management with a focus on heart failure would be an advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in nursing/Registered Nurse preferred, allied health professionals e.g Public Health, Nutrition, Pharmacy, etc will be considered.
- At least 2+ years experience working in Primary care and/or management of chronic heart failure
This position reports to the Health Services Manager
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 26th August. 2022