Old Mutual invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the position of Retention Officer
This role delivers client service by taking inbound calls and making outbound calls in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards, across many products and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the execution of retention initiatives. Deals with clients via telephone in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
- Strong support role involving sharing information and convincing client of appropriate course of action for resolution of queries.
- Exercises persuasive skills in guiding clients towards a solution.
- Takes inbound or makes outbound calls, effecting outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedule.
- Finalises calls at point of contact where possible.
- May escalate more complex queries appropriately.
- May act as mentor to less experienced Agents.
- Fully multi-skilled across products and processes.
- May be required to stand in in support role (i.e Skills Coach) in absence of support staff.
- May act as mentor to less experienced agents.
Client Service Delivery:
- Deals with clients queries via telephone in adherence with productivity standards.
- Takes inbound calls and shares relevant information.
- Guides client and convinces client of appropriate course of action if necessary.
- Finalises call at point of contact where possible.
- Ensures that more complex queries are escalated appropriately.
- Makes outbound calls in accordance with predetermined schedules
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Handles all queries in adherence with procedural and quality standards
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Experience in a similar role would be an added advantage
Thank you for your interest in working with Old Mutual. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date: 6th June. 2022