At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand’Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers’ kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
Job Title: Outbound Officer
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking for an Outbound Officer who will provide daily management of stock processing and preparations for dispatch. The role requires the supervision and verification of planned deliveries against actual dispatch of stocks and support the warehouse manager with data entry into SAP.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Supervise receipts and record new inventory as it is delivered; inspects and prepare it according to policy for customer supply.
- Data entry of physical outflows in SAP and system reconciliations
- Conducts physical outbound inventory, compares results to system inventory, and reconciles if any differences.
- Escalate replenishment stock as needed from factory or port
- Ensures that outbound stocks are stored in correct locations in the warehouse in a safe manner.
- Supervise timely transfer of stock unto trucks to meet customer delivery schedule.
- Collaborate with Team leads and stakeholders to develop strategic plans and procedures to increase the efficiency of warehouse operations
- Enforces operating instructions and safety policies to ensure 3PL’s are compliant with SOP’s.
- Resolves routine and process problems in operations
- Coordinate and report on daily outbound performance
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing necessary documentation in anticipation of Audit.
What can you expect from us?
Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional stocks management experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
• HND/Degree in logistics management, business management, or a related field preferred.
• Previous experience as a warehouse operation or a similar lead position.
• Time and organizational management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and power point
• Knowledge in SAP is a must
Method of Application
To apply for this you application ofr this job, Submit your CV and Application on Company Website by Clicking Here
Closing Date : 25th Feb. 2022