Page Executive, an international player with most of its operations in Africa is hiring a Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing monthly financial reporting and analysis to the Regional Head of Finance & Accounting,
- Maintaining accurate and timely financial documentation and data, and report on contract commitments, disbursements, spend and cash flow projections,
- Responsible for ensuring the appropriate internal controls and financial procedures & policies within the Country
- Providing support to the centralized accounting team in matters of tax accounting and ensure that appropriate processes are in place to ensure compliance to tax regulations,
- Ensuring a risk management culture within the Country as well as manage local insurance coverage and policies and other risk mitigation protocols,
- Building, supporting or managing relationships with external parties such as vendors, banks, local tax authorities, payroll service providers and legal counsel,- Engaging and cultivating relationships with partners to ensure good governance and partner the programs teams to enable the achievement of the intended strategic objectives
The Successful Applicant
- With a University degree in accounting, finance or economics, you have at least 15 years in finance roles within international organizations, with a minimum of 10 years at management level.
- With an experience in operating with senior executives in public, government, and private sectors, you have exposure to building capabilities and capacity of accounting teams in high growth organizations. A previous working experience in Ghana is m advantageous.
What’s On Offer
- Local contract paid in USD with various international benefits.
How To Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 10th July 2022