MTN Ghana is the leading provider of mobile telecommunications services in Ghana. The Company has over 17.83 million subscribers with a market share of approximately 55.09% as of December 2017.
MTN Ghana, in line with its vision and mission, continues to lead the delivery of a bold new Digital World to customers and to make their lives a whole lot brighter.
MTN is truly committed to maximizing productivity and efficiency by delivering uniquely designed communication solutions. As the leading telecommunications company, MTN is focused on providing excellent telecommunications services across the African continent. We believe that through access to communication comes economic empowerment.
MTN has a wide variety of network services as well as segments. These are specially designed for different kinds of people to enhance their mobile experience, while others add value to their subscription with us.
Our cost-effective solutions will bring a smile to your face. MTN understands that the best way for you to gain a competitive edge in a local market is to offer different segments which suit people’s lifestyles and economic situations whilst allowing you to enjoy the best solutions and offerings available.
We invite you to migrate into your preferred segment and enjoy truly amazing offerings.
- A Degree or it’s equivalent in any related field.
- 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Telecommunications/Project environment is an advantage
- Excellent typing skills and computer literate
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good reporting and Business writing skills
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Good telephone manners
- Skills in the operation of a variety of office equipment
Physical Skills/ Competencies:
- High level of integrity
- Very enthusiastic
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Punctual and dependable
- Teamwork & Cooperation
- Customer Focus
- Taking the Initiative
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: January 24, 2022