At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors. We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi, Uganda, Gabon & Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy professional with exceptionally high work standards to join our team as the Physician Engagement Associate. This role reports directly to the Global Lead, Patient Support Program. It entails building and managing physician relationships and marketing for Mutti.
- Develop a marketing and engagement plan that promotes Mutti and Patient Support Programs to prescribers and specialist physicians, encouraging them to refer their patients to the Mutti Helpline.
- Acting as the focal point between mPharma and the sales team of pharmaceutical companies that enlist their drugs in Mutti. This will include aligning their go-to-market strategy with our engagement plan.
- Organize programs and events in partnership with pharmaceutical companies that target specific health professionals.
- Facilitate hospital engagements and contract signing.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on dispensation details under the program.
- Act as the coordinator between the supply chain team and the PSP. This includes ensuring adequate stocks at all delivery pharmacy outlets at all times.
- Facilitate the collection of payments through the right payment platforms under the program.
- Report any adverse events in relation to the covered medications under the program through the right patient reporting platforms as specified by the pharmaceutical company.
- Developing and maintaining a database of specialists’ physicians in different health fields are important verticals for Mutti.
- Perform any other assigned task pertaining to the role.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for mPharma’s mission to increase the accessibility and affordability of high-quality medicines
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Fluent in English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong project management background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or any related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Fluent oral and written English
- Spotless business and personal background
- This position reports to the Global Lead, Patient Support Program
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online