Miro Forestry Ghana Ltd is a sustainable forestry plantation developer and manufacturer of timber products. The Company has its offices located at Drobonso, Sekyere Afram Plains District in the Ashanti Region of Ghana and plantations near Agogo and Mampong.
We are busy recruiting for the various job positions to assist in our Forestry and Plymill operations as outlined here below:
POSITION: Plymill Accountant
DUTY STATION: Drobonso
Core Duties at Miro Forestry Ghana Ltd
- To assist and support the Finance Manager in carrying out all Costing, Accounting and Controlling tasks and play an integral part in year-end external auditing procedures for the Plymill Division of Miro Forestry Ghana Limited.
- Responsible for preparation of Sales Tax Invoices to customers or clients.
- Update and maintain asset register and verify physical assets.
- Responsible for preparing stamped dispatched notes for all vehicles for Plywood delivery.
- Responsible for keeping an accurate filing system for all company customers or clients for accessibility
- Responsible for preparation and filing of VAT and NHIL/Getfund/Covid tax compliance as per Ghana Revenue Authorities guidelines.
- Responsible for preparation of a monthly statement of accounts for all company customers
- Carrying out Debt collection for due invoices.
- Assist Finance Manager in the preparation of Monthly Trial Balance for Plymill Division for consolidation to the main Trial Balance of the company.
- Responsible to conduct and coordinate quarterly and year-end physical stock-take procedures for checking with records and verification of all stock Items.
Job holder’s attributes
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant of Ghana and member of good standing with Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ghana (ICAG)
- At least two (2) years of Financial or Cost Accounting work experience most preferably in the Forestry Industry or in a manufacturing entity.
- Good exposure in Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint presentation
- Competitive Monthly Salary and benefits and yearly performance bonus to be paid to the successful candidates. Recruitment and placement to be done immediately
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application by mail to the Human Resources Manager, Miro Forestry Ghana Limited. Application email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply to quote either of the relevant position on the email subject line and attach the following documents
- Application letter and one-page statement stating why you consider yourself to be the right kind candidate for the said position
- Certificates and Testimonials
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Current and expected Gross monthly salary and benefits
CLOSING DATE: 14 January 2022 ( at 11.59 pm GMT)