Reports To: Procurement Manager
• To assist the Procurement Manager and ensure procurement policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Assist in the purchase materials and supplies needed to support the day-to-day operations of DTI.
• Assist in establishing an effective mechanism to ensure that stock are replenished
• Assist in sourcing for competitive quotations for price, quality and delivery conditions
• Assist in confirming orders with suppliers, follow up deliveries and liaise with the accounts office to ensure suppliers are paid promptly.
• Perform day-to-day administrative functions within the procurement department
• Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guest speakers or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
• Collaborate with teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs.
• Gender programming
• Community projects
• School to work transitions
• Workplace experience
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time.
Internal: Finance, Stores
Qualification Required & Experience
The ideal Candidate must possess:
• A minimum of an HND in Management Studies/Purchasing and Supply or related field
• Two (2) years relevant experience post National Service.
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
• Organized and able to multitask
• Able to manage time effectively
How To Apply For This Job
All CV’s and applications letters are to be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should clearly state the role they are applying for in the subject of the email and application letter.
Closing Date: 26 August, 2022