With all these in mind, a group of young volunteers teamed up to form Maximum Joy Foundation to specifically tackle the challenges facing teenage single mothers who are underprivileged and may be victims of the causal factors of street-ism and may end up curbing the menace of second-generation street children.
Maximum Joy Foundation has been in existence since 2017 and formally registered in 2020 with the aim of training and educating teenage single mothers and other less privileged persons to offer them an alternate source of income to end this vicious cycle of street-ism and impoverishment.
Maximum Joy Foundation is looking for qualified person as an Programs coordinator.
To be successful as a program coordinator you must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously. A good Program Coordinator ensures that all team members are working according to schedule and that the project will be completed on time.
- Secure funding for the project.
- Manage the project budget.
- Foster positive relationships with external vendors and service providers.
- Update social media platforms and websites.
- Organize meetings.
- Communicate with media outlets.
- A degree in business administration or a related field.
- Prior experience as a program coordinator or a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to create and maintain a budget.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy skills.
How To Apply
Send your detailed CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 31st Jan. 2022