The position holder will be responsible for developing, nurturing and managing relationships with key external stakeholders within the government and public arena.
The position holder will work closely with the Regulatory, Policy and Compliance Manager/Head to protect Vodafone Ghana’s interests by working with government agencies, ministries, associated authorities and all committees.
- Develop an effective stakeholder engagement for key government, regulatory and influential public stakeholder to promote Vodafone’s interests
- Develop, integrate, and implement stakeholder activities designed to enhance company brand.
- Ensure that Vodafone Ghana is duly represented at all key stakeholder events.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to get advance knowledge of potential new policies that may adversely affect or benefit Vodafone’s interests in Ghana.
- Ensure that Legal and External Affairs Director/Regulatory Manager are kept abreast with shifts in government policy, regulation etc.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports for all engagements including agreed actions and their various statuses.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution (Minimum)
- Master’s degree from a recognised tertiary institution (Preferred)
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, report-writing ability
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
- Must be able to quickly analyse data/information, re-package and present to a lay audience
- Must be able to work of your own initiative, with very little supervision and thrive in an uncertain/unfamiliar environment
How To Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022