Qatar Airways is seeking to hire the services of a Senior Account Manager.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways clients.
- Prepare and execute data driven Account Development Plan(s) to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out both long term and tactical revenue opportunities.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of the Sales Manager. Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities across the portfolio.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Frequent Flyer affiliates, alliance and codeshare partners.
- Proven track record of trade and corporate account management.
- 5 years industry experience
- Strong skills in prospecting, negotiating and closing
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with an ability to work independently and think creatively
- Excellent communication skills and competency in business language
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should submit their applications via the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Closing Date: 6th September, 2022