WHO WE ARE
There are 2B adults worldwide that don’t have a bank account. 2B. That’s ~40% of the world’s adult population. 350M of these live in Sub Saharan Africa. They are hardworking, young, connected adults that are invisible to the traditional banking system. Fido is changing that. We are building a borderless digital bank so that everyone can access financial products like credit, savings, and payments that make lives easier and better. Are you tired of building boring enterprise software? Want to be an early employee in a unique consumer brand? Want to do work that has an impact on society? Join us. We build consumer products that are powered by a magical cocktail of real time mission critical ML models, behavioral psychology and financial engineering. We promote meritocracy, decide fast and commit, and worship data. Come join us as one of our early team members.
Join our mission to make financial services accessible and improve the lives of millions of people in Africa and emerging markets.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The Recovery Executive is responsible for managing and undertaking a collections process for debts that have been allocated to him/her.
- He/she will utilize best practice processes and techniques, as well as information at hand, to positively influence debtors to maximize payment of debt over the shortest period of time.
- The recovery executive is the front face of the business therefore it is important to communicate courteously with debtors by telephone, letter, email or by text. It is important to build a positive relationship as well as investigate, respond to, and progress issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- The recovery executive needs to display a positive attitude and a team ethos and work effectively under pressure and handle conflict situations whilst always remaining professional.
- The recovery executive also needs to be enquiring and recognize the importance of best collections practice and procedures, as well as have a strong focus on achieving collection of debt in a proficient and effective manner.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Comfortable working during the weekend.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should apply through the company’s website: CLICK HER TO APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 26th August 2022