About Mastercard Foundation
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services, and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company.
Purpose of the role
To manage the hiring process, work with a variety of stakeholders including Hiring managers, HR professionals, and candidates to ensure that everyone is working together effectively to find the best possible candidates for open positions.
- Job posting.
- CV screening in the applicant tracking system.
- Interviewing scheduling.
- Prepare interview packs.
- Recruitment checklists and SharePoint filing.
- Candidates must be a resident of and residing in the country where the post is advertised.
- Minimum work experience 0-2 years.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties with changing priorities.
- Possess excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to articulate information to a variety of constituents across cultures.
- Possess professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Human Resource Management or related field.
Duration Of Internship
- 12 months.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 23rd August, 2022