We are looking for a passionate Finance Professional to join our team as an Account Manager. This role will contribute to our commitment to consolidate our market position as having the most extensive supply capacity for multidimensional construction projects in Ghana and West Africa.
Roles / Responsibilities
From budget planning to financial reporting, and payroll management to tax accounting and beyond, you will be leading an astute Accounts Team in executing effective and lasting finance solutions. Thus, to enable RCP to accomplish its objective of being the most reliable supply partner, for the construction industry in Ghana and West Africa.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include;
- ensuring the optimal performance of the Accounts Team by coordinating their activities with effective supervision
- Preparing periodic financial accounts for financial reporting purposes
- Documenting financial transactions
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting/financial performance reports.
- Leading the collation and implementation of periodic budgets to complement Management’s efforts toward profitability
- Substantiating financial transactions by means of internal auditing
- Maintaining sound accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures based on best practice
- Ensuring adherence to statutory obligations as required by law
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or related
- ACCA / CIMA / ICAG (partly qualified candidates with commensurate work experience can apply)
- At least 5+ years post qualification experience in a supervisory role
- Experience with the management of small teams in a high-performance environment
How To Apply
Applications should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful applications will be shortlisted and Applicants invited for an interview, as the next stage of recruitment. Kindly note that if you are not contacted, two (2) weeks after you apply, it indicates that your application was unsuccessful.