PayBox Global is looking for a Customer Experience & Sales Analyst to join their innovative SME growth fintech company as a Customer Experience & Sales Analyst.
They are looking for a competent Customer Experience & Sales Analyst to assist with the customer experience delivery of our flagship market offering. As a Customer Experience & Sales Analyst, you will be responsible for being the main contact person to assist our clients with their support queries.
You will also perform administrative tasks to enable the seamless functioning of our existing products and contribute to sales targets. Are you resilient, a learner, interested in customer support, and willing to take ownership within a fast-paced environment? Are you comfortable with thinking creatively and managing clients? Are you committed to delivering excellent results? If you answered yes to all these, then we invite you to apply to be part of our team.
- Serve as the frontline executive and first point of contact for client engagement, providing support over the phone and email, as relates to transactions processing and troubleshooting
- Escalate challenges deemed to require management’s input in a timely manner
- Collate data on client challenges and share a weekly update via an infographic to determine recurring problem areas to aid in system changes
- Develop a strategy with recommendations for enabling a streamlined customer support journey and useful for building an automated self-service platform
- Design and create video and text content for business development
Qualifications & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree (STEM) with at least one-year work experience in a customer-facing role (ideally within a financial services environment)
- Strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- An interest in building relationships with a high level of emotional intelligence
- An understanding of fintech, an ability to use productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- A desire to support growing businesses
For this role, compensation is a gross sum of GHc1200. Internet data and airtime will be provided on a weekly basis to achieve team goals. Although this role is fully remote, transportation fare will be provided for days when in-person engagement is required.
How To Apply
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 10th July 2022style="display: block" data-ad-format="autorelaxed" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1709461986084858" data-ad-slot="4770415330">